It only takes three household ingredients to make this puffy paint! Experiment with mixing to see what colors of the rainbow your little one can make.
- Shaving cream (not the gel kind)
- Food coloring
- Small zip-top bags
1. Put equal parts glue and shaving cream into one of the zip-top bags. You’ll want one bag per color.
2. Add food coloring (we used three drops), zip bag trying to get as much air out as possible, and knead bag to mix. This step takes about two minutes.
3. Push puffy paint to one corner of the bag, trying to make sure there are no air bubbles. Snip a small part of the corner off to make a piping bag.
4. Pipe your paint and play!