This craft can turn you into Baby Yoda, but it won’t get you a floating pram! Celebrate Star Wars Day with this no-mess and quick craft.
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Green construction paper
- Yoda ear template (download here)
- Tape or stapler
1. Hand-draw or use our template to cut trace and cut out ears.
2. Cut out a wide strip of paper and tape ends together to form a band. Depending on child’s head, you may need to join together two or more strips of paper together.
3. Tape an ear to each side of the band.
4. Get your chocolate milk and chicken nuggies ready, because Baby Yoda is ready for some fun!