Put that leftover egg carton to good use by making a fun matching game out of it!
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Plain Egg carton (preferably one of the large ones)
- Markers or paint
- Felt and glue (optional)
- popsicle sticks (optional)
1. Turn the egg carton over and color each section a different color. (Optional method: Cut out felt or construction paper circles in different colors and glue to the carton.)
2. Cut rounded rectangles the length and width of two to three of your egg carton columns. (Optional: You can also use large popsicle sticks for this.)
3. Glue two to three colored dots on your cardstock according to the patterns on the egg carton.
4. Make a bunch of colored sticks according to the patterns on the egg carton.
How to Play
Give the sticks to your child and have them match the pattern on the egg carton.