A project for a our beginning readers. Make your very own monster reading buddy with just a sheet of paper.
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Colored paper or construction paper
- Any decorations you’d like (markers, stickers, buttons, etc.)
1. Start with a square piece of paper. Ours was 6×6 inches.
2. Fold your paper in half to form a triangle.
3. Take the right and left corners and fold them to the top to form a diamond.
5. Fold down the top of the triangle to the bottom of the triangle. Only fold the top layer.
6. Take the right corner and tuck into your bookmark. Flatten well.
7. Repeat with left corner.
– from the creative mind of Miss Rita