Breakfast in bed is a tradition for many families on Mother’s Day. Help your little chef make a special treat for your special person. This easy and colorful recipe can be made by event the smallest chefs!
Messy level: 2 yogurt can be messy depending on age of child
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Greek yogurt (plain or flavored)
- Cereal (Fruit Pebbles works well)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
1. Peel and cut the banana.
2. Coat the outside of the banana with yogurt.
3. Place the cereal in a shallow dish or plate.
4. Roll the banana in the cereal until coated.
5. Slice the banana into 1-2 inch slices.
6. Arrange your breakfast sushi on a plate! Serve with chocolate syrup “soy sauce” or add black or raspberries for “roe.”