Set it and forget it! This yummy recipe is fun and easy to make. It is prepared the night before, making it easier to deliver when your special someone wakes in the morning!
Messy level: 2 careful filling the jar
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, any flavor
- 3/4 cup diced fruit (fresh or frozen)
- Mason jar with lid or mug
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Transfer to a mason jar or mug.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Deliver to your special someone in the morning. (Paper rose optional, but if you would like to learn how to make one, click here.)