Celebrate dad by making him these mini-monkey breads that can be made with the help of even the smallest of chefs!
Messy level: 2
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- 1 tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- muffin tin
- cooking spray
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar.
4. Remove biscuits from tube and cut each biscuit into 4-6 pieces.
5. Roll biscuit pieces into balls.
6. Dip biscuit pieces into butter and then roll in the sugar and cinnamon mix.
7. Place 4-6 biscuit pieces into each muffin cup.
8. Bake for 15 minutes (check recommended baking time on biscuits) or until the biscuit pieces are golden brown. Serve warm.