Looking spiffy! Celebrate dad by making him this creative origami card shaped like a dress shirt.
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- 8.5″ x 11″ colored paper
- Glue stick
1. Fold your paper in half lengthways.
2. Fold both edges of the paper into the middle.
3. With the open side facing down, fold the top of the paper back by approximately one inch.
4. Flip paper over. Fold in the top left and right corners. This should be directly behind the fold made in Step 3.
5. Fold the bottom left and right corners out at a 45 degree angle as shown below. If you want to add a message, write it on the space between the color and these folds.
6. Fold the bottom of your paper up to just below the shirt collar.
7. Tuck bottom of shirt underneath collar. Add a colorful tie using paper scraps and glue a stick or stickers.