Show your dad or grandad that they’re #1 in your book with this easy to make trophy.
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Two paper cups
- Paint and paintbrush
- Construction paper
- Hot glue, glue or tape
- Foam letters, number or stickers
1. Paint both cups. Let dry.
2. Cut out two handles from construction paper or cardstock. Fold the flat edge of each handle up.
3. Glue the to cups together by their bottoms. Adhere handles to the top cup.
4. Decorate for dad! Add foam letters, shapes and/or numbers or decorate with markers, stickers, etc.