We’re addicted to Cafe Sol’s avocado toast and BLAT sandwich. And where there’s avocado toast, there’s avocado skins! This little boat is for one-time play, but it’s a whimsical fun project!
Messy level: 2
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Popsicle stick
- Colored, origami or decorative paper
- Glue stick
- Hot glue gun
- Paint and paint brush (optional)
1. Paint popsicle stick. Let dry.
2. Scoop out and completely clean at least one half of an avocado.
3. Cut out two sails from your paper.
4. Glue on using a glue stick to form your boat mast.
5. Hot glue the mast to the bottom of your avocado and get ready to set sail! (Note: It takes a big dollop of hot glue for this!)