Our friends at Coastal Crab opened up their own shop! So we’re celebrating with this super cute clothespin cup crab craft creation!
Messy level: 3
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Paper cup
- Two clothespins
- Paint and paintbrush
- Hot glue
- Googly eyes or sticker eyes (optional)
1. Cut your cup widthwise to make your cup about two to three inches tall.
2. Paint cup and clothespins. Let dry completely. (Make it easier tip: Use a red paper cup.)
3. Once dry, glue one clothespin to each side of your cup.
4. Add eyes or draw on eyes using a marker.
5. Your cup crab is complete!