We’re continuing to celebrate all the wonderful businesses (our neighbors) in downtown Niantic! These pom poms would be perfect in the window of Azalea!
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Tissue Paper
- String or wire
1. Stack tissue paper on top of each other. The more you stack, the fluffier your pompom will be.
2. Accordion fold the tissue paper stack.
3. Tie the tissue paper stack in the middle with strong string or wire.
4. Trim the ends of the tissue paper. You can round the edge or you can make a pointed edge.
5. Gently start peeling the tissue layers apart to form your pompom!
6. Hang your fluffy masterpiece!