We’re celebrating World Oceans Day all week long with ocean-related crafts. You don’t need eight hands to make these easy octopus friends.
Messy level: 3
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Toilet paper roll
- Paint brush
- Sticker eyes or googly eyes (optional)
1. Paint your paper roll however you’d like. (You can also use markers or crayons!) Let dry.
2. Use the scissors to cut the legs halfway up the roll.
3. Curl each leg by rolling it with your marker or paintbrush. Optional: You can also paint underside of your legs after they’re rolled.
4. Draw on or glue on eyes. Drawn on mouth.
5. Take your octopus on its first adventure!