We’re counting down to our Virtual Countdown to Noon with new winter and holiday activities! Tune into our blog SPARK! for a new fun and educational blog everyday until New Year’s Eve.
This not-quite “gingerbread” house is the perfect holiday activity for those who may still be too young not to assemble a real gingerbread house.
And don’t forget to enter our Countdown to Noon Contest. Your family could win the special privilege of being the ONLY in-person attendees at the Balloon Drop and get to release all the balloons! Raffle tickets available at: https://Countdown2020.givesmart.com
Not-quite “Gingerbread” House
- graham crackers
- royal icing
- (optional) paper plate for building on
1. Break graham crackers into squares.
2. Using icing, stick four squares together to build your house walls.
3. Add two more graham cracker squares to make a roof. Let frosting harden.
4. Let your child’s imagination run wild! Use frosting to add as many candies and decorations as you like!