We’re counting down to our Virtual Countdown to Noon with new winter and holiday activities! Tune into our blog SPARK! for a new fun and educational blog everyday until New Year’s Eve. This no-mess reindeer can also be made into an ornament for your tree!
And don’t forget to enter our Countdown to Noon Contest. Your family could win the special privilege of being the ONLY in-person attendees at the Balloon Drop and get to release all the balloons! Raffle tickets available at: https://Countdown2020.givesmart.com
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Popsicle sticks
- Red pompom ball
- Pipe cleaner
- Craft paper (or scrap cardboard)
- Black marker
- White paper or cardstock
- Glue or hot glue
1. Glue three popsicle sticks together to make a triangle. Let glue dry completely before moving to Step 2.
2. Place your triangle on craft paper and trace around it. (Scrap cardboard from boxes work as well. We used a part of a Coca-Cola box.)
3. Cut out two circles from the white paper for the deer’s eyes.
4. Glue the craft paper to the back of the triangle. Add the two white paper circles and red nose. Let dry.
5. Draw in the reindeer’s pupils.
6. Bend a pipe cleaner in half. Tape or glue to the back of the ornament to make antlers to complete your reindeer!
7. Bonus step: Tape or glue a loop of ribbon to the top of your reindeer to turn it into an ornament!