We’re counting down to our Virtual Countdown to Noon with new winter and holiday activities! Tune into our blog SPARK! for a new fun and educational blog everyday until New Year’s Eve. We hope you enjoy making this new penguin friend!
And don’t forget to enter our Countdown to Noon Contest. Your family could win the special privilege of being the ONLY in-person attendees at the Balloon Drop and get to release all the balloons! Raffle tickets available at: https://Countdown2020.givesmart.com
Egg Carton Penguin
Messy level: 3
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Egg carton
- Googly eyes
- Glue or hot glue
- Orange construction paper or cardstock
- White felt (optional)
1. Cut out an egg carton section.
2. Paint the sections black. These will be the penguins’ bodies.
3. While bodies dry, cut out circles from your felt and small triangles from your construction paper. (If white felt isn’t available, you can paint a white circle onto your egg carton section.)
4. Time to assemble your penguins! Once the paint dries, glue on the white circles, small triangles and googly eyes to complete your penguin!
5. For some extra fun, make some expanding soap snow for the penguins to play in. Learn how here.