We’re counting down to our Virtual Countdown to Noon with new winter and holiday activities! Tune into our blog SPARK! for a new fun and educational blog everyday until New Year’s Eve.
We hope you make these crinkle cookies that are perfect for good ol’ mister Kris Kringle! (AKA Santa)
And don’t forget to enter our Countdown to Noon Contest. Your family could win the special privilege of being the ONLY in-person attendees at the Balloon Drop and get to release all the balloons! Raffle tickets available at: https://Countdown2020.givesmart.com
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. oil
- 6 tbsp. cocoa
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Combine sugar, oil, cocoa and vanilla.
2. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
4. Add flour and baking powder to other ingredients and mix.
5. Chill dough for 2 hours.
6. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Roll into balls. Use 1 teaspoonful of dough for each ball and roll in powdered
8. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
9. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.