We’re counting down to our Virtual Countdown to Noon with new winter and holiday activities! Tune into our blog SPARK! for a new fun and educational blog everyday until New Year’s Eve.
Supplies for this hat is included in our Countdown to Noon Party Box! Celebrate Countdown with us from home with this box full of crafts for the family. All you have to provide is the glue, tape and scissors!
And don’t forget to enter our Countdown to Noon Contest. Your family could win the special privilege of being the ONLY in-person attendees at the Balloon Drop and get to release all the balloons! Raffle tickets and Party Boxes available at: https://Countdown2020.givesmart.com
New Year’s Craft Paper Party Hat
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Trace and cutout template from craft paper or cardstock
- Color or make designs on the hat using markers or paints. Let dry.
- Wrap into a cone and tape or glue to secure.
- Glue or hot glue sparkly pipecleaners around the base of the hat.
- Run pipecleaners through the hole in the top of your hat. Mold them into whatever shapes you’d like! Stars, hearts, triangles or just bursts! Make sure to secure the pipecleaners inside the hat by rolling the ends into balls.
- Your hat is ready to party!