The Museum’s Russian Tortoise, Mister Rogers, is demanding this week be all about him in celebration of his birthday/World Turtle Day. We hope you enjoy making this cute little turtle at home!
Egg Carton Turtle
Messy level: 1
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Egg carton
- Pom poms
- Googly eyes
- Glue or hot glue
1. Cut out an egg carton section.
2. Glue four pom poms to the open end of your egg carton to form turtle legs.
3. Glue a pom pom to the carton to be the turtles head.
4. Add googly eyes to complete your turtle!
– from the creative mind of Miss Heather