Fish dad a happy Father’s Day with his very own award ribbon!
Messy level: 1 (paint)
(5 = Super messy. 1 = Not messy at all.)
- Three sheets of paper (8.5″ x 11″)
- One sheet of cardstock
- Glue or gluestick
- Father’s Day template (optional)
1. Horizontally accordion fold one sheet of paper.
2. Fold paper in half.
3. Glue touching folds to form a fan. Hold till try.
4. Repeat with second piece of paper.
5. Glue fans together to form a circle/rosette. Hold till dry.
6. Take a half sheet of colored paper and cut a triangle out of the end. Glue to the back of rosette.
7. Cut a circle out of cardstock for the middle of your rosette. Decorate with markers, stickers or use one of our seaside Father’s Day templates. Glue to the middle of your award ribbon.