- This event has passed.
Little Chefs: Cooking Around the World
February 15, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until March 15, 2018
Each week, our Little Chefs will “travel” to a different country! They will learn a little bit about the culture of such destinations as China, Italy and Mexico, along with doing activities and creating some cuisine from each country.
Children will learn chemistry and math concepts as they stir, mix, and bake their way through each class. Literacy tie-ins and crafts included.
- Five-week (Feb. 15-March 15) mini-series of 1-hour classes.
- Thursdays, 10am
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5 week mini-series: $50 member; $80 nonmember
- SAVE: 10 week full series: $90 members, $150 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)