- This event has passed.
Children’s Yoga with Ms. Allie
July 17, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until August 2, 2018
Children’s Yoga uses imaginative, engaging play to teach children the basics of yoga and mindfulness. Every game, song, and moment of silliness is designed to promote focus and cooperation, enabling children to learn these skills in a safe and fun environment. The instructor is a dedicated yogi, certified Deep Play for Kids Children’s Yoga teacher, and kid at heart.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 17, 19, 24, 26, 31 & August 2
- For ages 3-6
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- Fee for 6 Class Series: $50 Members, $98 Non-Members
- Per Class Drop-in Fee: $10 Members, $18 Non-Members
(Space limited and on a first come, first served basis.)
- Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.