- This event has passed.
First Friends: Fall-time Fun!
October 11, 2017 @ 11:15 am - 12:00 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 11:15 am on Wednesday, repeating until November 8, 2017
Join us as we welcome the change of seasons with a fall-themed series. Each week, elements of autumn will be brought into the classroom for children to investigate and explore along with a special dress-up day to celebrate Halloween!
Toddler programs are informal opportunities for toddlers to be part of a group. Each class emphasizes process and exposure to new and different materials, plus stories and a craft!
- Five-week (Oct. 11-Nov. 8) mini-series of 45-minute classes.
- For toddlers attending without caregivers.
- Best for ages 24-36 months
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5 week mini-series: $50 member; $80 nonmember
- SAVE: 15 week full series: $135 members, $225 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.
2 people are attending First Friends: Fall-time Fun!