- This event has passed.
First Friends: Frozen World!
January 12, 2018 @ 11:15 am - 12:00 pm EST
An event every week that begins at 11:15 am on Friday, repeating until February 9, 2018
From ice and snow to animals in winter, your little one will love exploring winter wonders during this blustery season!
Toddler programs are informal opportunities for toddlers to be part of a group. Each class emphasizes process and exposure to new and different materials, plus stories and a craft!
- Five-week (Jan. 12-Feb. 9) mini-series of 45-minute classes
- Fridays, 11:15am
- For toddlers attending alone.
- Best for ages 24-36 months
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5 week mini-series: $50 member; $80 nonmember
- SAVE: 10 week full series: $90 members, $150 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.