- This event has passed.
First Friends: Once Upon a Time…
February 14, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 11:15 am EST
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until March 14, 2019
Children love stories and fairy tales! Join us as we read a few childhood classics and do some fun activities and crafts that complement the lessons the stories try to teach our young friends.
Toddler programs are informal opportunities for toddlers to be part of a group. Each class emphasizes process and exposure to new and different materials, plus stories and a craft! Five-week series of 45-minute classes.
- Five-week (Feb. 14 – March 14) mini-series of 45-minute classes.
- Thursdays, 10:30-11:15am
- For toddlers ages 24-36 months without caregiver.
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5-week mini-series: $50 member; $90 nonmember
- Register by January 15th for both winter series and SAVE!
First Friends (10 weeks) $90 Members, $170 Nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.