- This event has passed.
First Friends: Summer Fun!
June 8, 2018 @ 11:15 am - 12:00 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 11:15 am on Friday, repeating until June 29, 2018
It’s finally time to shed the coats and break out the sunglasses! Our little friends will explore water, make art with bubbles, learn about bugs and build flowers during this sunny, four-week series.
Toddler programs are informal opportunities for toddlers to be part of a group. Each class emphasizes process and exposure to new and different materials, plus stories and a craft!
- Four-week (June 8-29) mini-series of 45-minute classes
- Fridays, 11:15am
- For toddlers attending alone.
- Best for ages 24-36 months
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 4-week mini-series: $40 member; $72 nonmember
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.