Back by popular demand, language arts and math skills all in one delicious class! Can you guess how many children’s books are tied to food? Our Little Chefs will explore just a few of these stories as they make tacos, personal pizzas, and more!
Children will learn chemistry and math concepts as they stir, mix, and bake their way through each class. Literacy tie-ins and crafts included.
- Five-week (Jan. 11-Feb. 8) mini-series of 1-hour classes
- Thursdays, 10am
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5 week mini-series: $50 member; $80 nonmember
- SAVE: 10 week full series: $90 members, $150 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)