Our Little Chefs have permission to play with their food in this series as they make animal creations like under the sea snacks, zoo animal pancakes, and fruit and vegetable bugs!
Children will learn chemistry and math concepts as they stir, mix, and bake their way through each class. Literacy tie-ins and crafts included.
- Four-week (March 22-April 12) mini-series of 1-hour classes
- Thursdays, 10am
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 4-week mini-series: $40 member; $72 nonmember
- SAVE: 9-week full series: $82 members, $154 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)