Join us for this fun class where our Little Chefs will learn to create their own simple, healthy snacks. Each week will focus on a snack or lunch item that they can make at home and take in their lunch bags to school or daycare.
Children will learn chemistry and math concepts as they stir, mix, and bake their way through each class. Literacy tie-ins and crafts included.
- Five-week (Sept. 7-Oct. 5) mini-series of 1-hour classes.
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5 week mini-series: $50 member; $80 nonmember
- SAVE: 15 week full series: $135 members, $225 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.