- This event has passed.
Little Chefs: Baker’s Delight
February 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until March 13, 2019
This five-week session is all about baking! Each week, we take an old time favorite and recreate the recipe using healthful ingredients. From Valentine sugar cookies to banana bread, we’ll learn that yummy foods can be healthy too!
Children will learn chemistry and math concepts as they stir, mix, and bake their way through each class. Literacy tie-ins and crafts included.
- Five-week (Feb. 13 – March 13) mini-series of 1-hour classes.
- Wednesdays, 10am
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- Five-week mini-series: $50 member; $90 nonmember
- Register by January 15th for both winter series and SAVE!
Little Chefs (10 weeks) $90 Members, $170 Nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.