- This event has passed.
Little Chefs: Cooking Through Fall
October 12, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until November 9, 2017
Our cooking classes continue this session with a focus on popular fall foods such as apples, pumpkins, and cranberries. Eat week the children will make a tasty fall treat along with creating some fun autumn crafts.
Children will learn chemistry and math concepts as they stir, mix, and bake their way through each class. Literacy tie-ins and crafts included.
- Five-week (Oct. 12-Nov. 9) mini-series of 1-hour classes.
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5 week mini-series: $50 member; $80 nonmember
- SAVE: 15 week full series: $135 members, $225 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)