Join us for this unique Little Chef’s class! This five-week session will focus on no-bake and no-cook recipes. Children will make then taste delicious dips, lips-smacking smoothies, and munch on no-bake cookies. These kid friendly recipes are sure to be a hit!
Children will learn chemistry and math concepts as they stir, mix, and bake their way through each class. Literacy tie-ins and crafts included.
- Five-week (Jan. 9 – Feb. 6) mini-series of 1-hour classes.
- Wednesdays, 10am
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- Five-week mini-series: $50 member; $90 nonmember
- Register by January 15th for both winter series and SAVE!
Little Chefs (10 weeks) $90 Members, $170 Nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.