Back by popular demand, language arts and math skills all in one delicious week! Can you guess how many children’s books are tied to food? Our Little Chefs will explore just a few of these stories as they make stone soup, green eggs and ham, thunder cake and more!
- Week-long series (July 30-August 3) of hour and a half-long classes
- Ages: 4-6 years-old; Must have completed 1 year of Preschool
- Participants should bring a water bottle each day.
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- $70 members, $110 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)