- This event has passed.
Little Scientists: Animals in Winter
January 11, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday, repeating until February 8, 2019
With it so cold outside, how can our animal friends survive? Our Little Scientists investigate what animals migrate and hibernate along with which ones have “cool” adaptions that help them survive in snow and frigid temperatures.
Children explore scientific concepts through inquiry-based, hands-on activities, and literature. Offered in sessions so our budding scientists can substantially explore a topic. Five weeks of 1-hour classes for 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone.
- Five-week (Jan. 11 – Feb. 8) mini-series of 1-hour classes.
- Fridays, 10am
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- Five-week mini-series: $50 member; $90 nonmember
- Register by January 15th for both winter series and SAVE!
Little Chefs (10 weeks) $90 Members, $170 Nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.