While learning all about pushes, pulls, and balance, students have a ball experimenting with simple machines such as ramps and wheels. Come explore the concept of movement!
Children explore scientific concepts through inquiry, hands-on activities, and literature. Offered in sessions so our budding scientists can substantially explore a topic. Five weeks of 1-hour classes for 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone.
- Five-week (Sept. 6-Oct. 4) mini-series of 1-hour classes.
- For toddlers attending alone.
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5 week mini-series: $50 member; $80 nonmember
- SAVE: 15 week full series: $135 members, $225 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.