- This event has passed.
Little Scientists: What’s the Weather?
January 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until February 7, 2018
Create your own rainstorm and clouds, and explore the colors of the rainbow. Play with the tornado tube, make your own snow, and “produce” some lightening. This class will be a breeze!
Children explore scientific concepts through inquiry, hands-on activities, and literature. Offered in sessions so our budding scientists can substantially explore a topic. Five weeks of 1-hour classes for 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone.
- Five-week (Jan. 10-Feb. 7) mini-series of 1-hour classes.
- Wednesdays, 10am
- For 3-5 year olds ready to attend alone
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- 5 week mini-series: $50 member; $80 nonmember
- SAVE: 10 week full series: $90 members, $150 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)
Register online (scroll down to Tickets) or call 860.691.1111.
Online registration closes at noon the day before class.