- This event has passed.
August 20, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until August 24, 2018
Pool noodle creations, colorful sun catchers, ocean scene watercolors, beaded wristbands, under the sea dioramas, and bioluminescent jellyfish are just some of what children might create in this workshop. This week is for children who enjoy working with different materials and making things with their hands.
- Week-long series (August 20-24) of one hour classes
- Ages: Children must be entering Grades 1-3
- Participants should bring a snack and water bottle each day.
- Space is limited. Must preregister.
- $50 members, $90 nonmembers
(Nonmember fee includes museum admission for child.)