- This event has passed.
Together Time: Make Way for Winter!
November 14 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am EST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until December 19, 2023
Turkeys, fall leaves, and a snow day! Get ready for the winter with our series of activities, sensory bins, and crafts themed around the end of autumn and the start of the holiday season. Activities include candy cane slime, ornament making, turkey handprints, and more!
- Five-week series of 45-minute programs
- Tuesdays, November 14 to December 19 (No class on Nov. 21) at 10am
- For toddlers attending with caregivers. Best for toddlers 18-30 months old
- $45 member, $75 nonmember, includes Museum admission for child and one parent/guardian
- Limited space available. Pre-registration required.
Toddler playgroups are informal opportunities for toddlers to be part of a group. Each theme-based class emphasizes process and exposure to new and different materials, plus stories and a craft.