Hours & Admission
Advance tickets/reservations are not required for general Museum admission.
The Museum is now open Tuesday-Saturday, 9:30am-4:30pm.
Last admission at 4pm.
Saturday, Dec. 31: Closed.
Sunday, Jan. 1: Closed.
Monday, Jan. 2: Open from 9:30am-4:30pm.
Museum is OPEN on the following Holidays:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Christmas Eve (half day)
Museum is CLOSED on the following Holidays:
- Memorial Day
- July 4
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve – Join us for Countdown to Noon instead!
- Labor Day
- Children (over 12 months) and adults: $10 per person
- Organized Groups of ten or more children: $8 per person (with advance reservation)
- Members and children under 1 are free during our regular operating hours.
Become a member and enjoy special benefits and visit as often as you like during regular hours.
- Baby changing tables are available in both restrooms. A disposable diaper kit is available at the front desk.
- Strollers are permitted in the Museum’s exhibit areas. Stroller parking is also available in the coat room and outside.
- The coat room is to your right as you enter the museum.
- First aid emergencies should be directed to staff members or the front desk.
- Birthday Parties at the Museum are a blast! Have a great party your way by choosing a plan to fit your needs. We have a variety of options, visit our Parties page for more information. Make reservations online or by calling during museum hours: 860.691.1111
- The Museum Store is located adjacent to the admissions desk in the lobby of the building.
- Extra clothing is available at the front desk should one of those oops moments occurs and you are in need!
Support the Niantic Children’s Museum
Discoveries and fun await…but we need your help!
Make a Donation
In this difficult time, your support of the Museum is more important than ever.